Let’s review the important things:
What We Do: OIT works, behind the scenes for the most part, on all things IT for the State of Colorado executive branch agencies. We empower our state employees with flexible technology to drive sustainable and intelligent business decisions, and we are working toward a future where the end-user experience shapes design and data analytics transform how state government serves its residents. Our work on technology ultimately impacts all Coloradans -- and we think that is pretty awesome.
Why We Want You: We want your expertise, positive energy, drive to succeed and love of this great state as we work to elevate the experiences that Coloradans have with their government.
What You'll Get From Us: At OIT you’ll find an opportunity to contribute meaningful work to support and serve Colorado residents. It's your chance to combine your love of technology with public service. Plus, you'll have great benefits, motivated team members, and opportunities for flexible work hours and advancement!
And seriously, it’s worth saying again, the benefits are incredible.
So if 2016 is your year to take the next step in your career, visit colorado.gov/oitjobs to check out our jobs and apply online:
- Chief Data Officer - Denver
- Computer Operator I - Denver
- Database Administrator II - Denver metro area
- Database Administrator II - Colorado Springs
- Deputy Director, Contract & Procurement - Denver metro area
- Developer II, DECORUM - Denver metro area
- Developer II, Salesforce - Denver metro area
- Developer II, Sharepoint - Denver metro area
- IT Portfolio Manager - Denver metro area
- Procurement Partner (CDPS) - Denver metro area
- Senior Developer (DRIVES) - Denver metro area
- Senior Developer (CDHS) - Denver metro area
- Senior IT Project Manager (HCPF) - Denver metro area
- Senior Project Manager (EHR, CDHS) - Denver metro area
- Senior Systems Administrator - Denver
- Systems Administrator II - Denver
- Digital Media Specialist (unpaid co-op position) - Denver